Friday, June 10, 2011

'Something blue' for a special two

Huge congratulations to Marianne & Michael who recently got at married at the magnificent Oheka Castle in Huntington, New York.  Supported by the Cadets of the West Point United States Military Academy, the bride arrived wearing a gorgeous strapless Maggie Sottero gown and carrying a full bouquet of soft white peonies and clusters of powder blue hydrangea. Continuing with a blue theme, Marianne decided to team everything together with such pretty finishing touches including a few delicate pieces of jewelry, navy blue shoes and a custom made hydrangea and crystal hair comb from Aurora Jewelry Boutique.
It was a true pleasure to work with Marianne throughout the entire design process on this head piece and together we came up with a subtle, yet elegant hair accessory that I think can say complimented her outfit perfectly.

“Thank you for making me a custom hydrangea hair piece for my wedding”, says Marianne. “It was exactly what I wanted! You are such a professional; it was a pleasure working with you. Again thank you.”

You’re very welcome Marianne! Working with such wonderful brides, and creating just a small contribution to their special day is truly an honor for me. Weddings create such wonderful and special memories and those small finishing touches not only bring everything together but they also become new family heirlooms for years to come. Contributing to these precious memories in just a small way is why I simply love doing what I do!
This stunning wedding was captured by amazing NY photographer, Ceci B Photography. Ceci not only offers exquisite wedding day coverage and images but also engagement packages and boudoir shoots too (the perfect gift for your husband to be!) These photographs of Marianne & Michael's big day are just simply beautiful! For just a glimpse of what you can have for your day too, please visit Ceci B photography here.


Once again, huge congratulations to the happy couple! May they both enjoy a long and beautiful life together!
Rachel
x
If you'd like to submit your wedding day photographs or explore the possibility of having a custom made piece of jewelry or hair accessory just for you, please drop me an email to info@aurorajewelryboutique.com.

38 comments:

  1. Your hair pieces are so beautiful! It truly put the perfect finishing touch to Marianne's look : ) I will be recommending you to all my brides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minute I saw the hair piece I loved it and knew Marianne would too. Thanks for creating it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies!

    Once again Ceci, your work is truly amazing! I'm sure they're absolutely delighted with the images that you've captured for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of the hair piece was very beautiful and complimentary of all the other blue parts of the wedding. The arrangement of the petals was very well done. Excellent choice on the part of the bride and excellent craftmanship on the part of Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making the exact blue hydrangea hair piece I was looking for. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for you amazing work and professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly a beautiful, classy-looking piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She could not have looked any better! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for making my bride look even more ravishing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully crafted hair piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous hairpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved how the blue of the hair piece matched the light blue theme of the wedding throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful and elegant! I love all of the smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for passing this along. My daughter was so pleased with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work added something special to an already beautiful bride. Thank You.

    Peggy L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful hair piece!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marianne looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous couple and a beautiful hairpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful hairpiece to go with a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! A gorgeous couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marianne was so excited telling me about her hair piece. I couldn't wait to see it! It was definitely the perfect touch to her ensemble! So beautiful!! Thank you for making her day even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a beautiful touch to the bride's "something blue" theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Will definitely recommend your site to others! Wonderful pieces, especially that hair piece!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Très jolie. Absolument magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the hairpiece! I showed this to my cousin who is planning a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The personalized hairpiece showed so much detail and was stunning on the Bride! She looked so beautiful! The piece really showed how much time and detail you put into your work! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hairpiece matched her bouquet perfectly! Pretty with her hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  28. simply beautiful! bookmarked your site!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved the Bride's unique style of "something blue". The Hair Piece you created was gorgeous and matched it all so well! Beautiful Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. After seeing Marianne's piece, I looked at other items in your collection....absolutely breath taking touches for these brides! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the hairpiece. Will recommend my friends to you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. beautiful hairpiece! I can't wait until my wedding to have you make one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely gorgeous hairpiece, I would love to have something so beautiful in my hair for my wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It was a gorgeous hairpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really genuinely have an interest for the article! Specially nіce cоlors and likewise look and feel , Superb options people identify you'll unveil that sort of data designed for the sparkling rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete