Saturday, June 25, 2011

Its officially wedding season!

Hey there everyone!

June has been such a super busy month for AJB and I've had the pleasure of coming across so many wonderful brides in the last few weeks! If you happen to be counting down the last few months or even weeks to your big day, all the very best! If you can, please take time, just you and your new husband, to enjoy one moment alone on the day! With so much rushing around, you'll be glad you did... because for me, that moment is now one of our most precious memories of the whole day! :)

A little break for two...
I'll be taking a few days off over the weekend and at the beginning of next week as it's mine and my husband's 1 year wedding anniversary! I'm so grateful to have such a special, wonderful and supporting husband and I'm truly thrilled and excited that Monday will mark our first year of marriage!


Images by amazing photographers, CLB Photography, NJ.

Rush orders & new pieces...
Meanwhile, I've had so many requests for rush orders lately so I've decided to introduce a new policy for brides-to-be without the luxury of time on their side. Upon special request, all pieces from my Etsy store can now be handcrafted, expedited and received in as little as 3 days! If you're pushed for time, contact me about requesting this service. I'll then do all I can to ensure you you receive your precious pieces in perfect time! For a little inspiration, check out just a few of my new items below...

Angelica feather fascinator head piece $90


Luxe bridal cuff bracelet $125
Celine Earrings $45

Eternity Bracelet $55

So have a fabulous weekend and enjoy whatever you have planned!

Rachel
x

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pieces, I especially love the eternity bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new items! (And your wedding pictures are great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thanks Paige. We're looking forward to a lovely day to celebrate together tomorrow - I need to get working on some orders tonight to be shipped out first thing. No work at all for me tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fabulous! I love all of it! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nіce cоlors plus glance ! Awesome choices all of us identify one getting the that sort expertise in support of the sparkly rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete