Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A brand new website!

Hi there everyone,

I'm excited to announce that the brand new Aurora Jewelry Boutique website is now officially up and running! This has been a good year in the making and something that has been in the back of my mind for a long time. As the Etsy store continues to grow, I will still be keeping that running of course, but bringing a fresh new website - direct me from me to you - will allow me to offer exclusive new pieces, more discounts and promotions.

To celebrate the new website launch I'm currently offering 15% off all purchases for 1 week only (until July 10th). Just visit www.aurorajewelryboutique.com and quote 15OFFAJB at check out.

Here are some great deals you can take advantage of right now:

Eternity bracelet
Usually $55 - Now only $46.75

Gerbera hair flower clip
Usually $35 - Now only $29.75

Rio chandelier earrings
Usually $56 - Now only $47.60


4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats on starting your own website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Those earrings are to die for. Congrats on the new website. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige, thank you!

    Hi there Shardi. Thank you! I love them too... have to plan an occasion to wear them out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cоlors and as well start looking , Fantastic ideas we recognize you exposing that type of data pertaining to thebest rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete