Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fascinating Fascinators!

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while! Wedding season is now in full swing and keeping me very busy, creating lots of lovely orders for spring and summer brides. Despite this, I have had some time to explore an area that I have wanted to branch into for a long time now... fascinators! Inspired by the sudden burst interest in the headpieces worn by the Royals and eager to create an alternative for the non-traditional bride, I've come up with a range of pieces that all showcase delicate floral petals and the gentle movement of feathers, at their absolute best. These headpieces are perfect for brides looking for something different to the traditional tiara, and they're also a great choice and oh, so beautiful at beach or garden weddings!

In the coming weeks you'll be seeing more and more of these pieces pop up in my Etsy & Wedzu stores online but as followers of the blog, I'm delighted to show you just a little sneak peak of whats to come. The great thing about pieces such as these, is that the materials used throught this range are available in absolutely every color you could possibly imagine! So whether you'd be looking for something in blush pink for yourself, striking turquoise for your bridesmaids or even something in soft buttermilk for the mother of the bride, there's sure to be a perfect design out there just for you! Custom work is also great pleasure of mine, so feel free to contact me with any queries that you have.

And please, let me know what pieces and colors you would like to see next!

Enjoy...

The Isobelle head piece - A delicate Gardenia hair flower, with a sparkling rhinestone and pearl center, that's layered with soft white goose feathers and accents of ostrich and goose biots.
Available on Etsy, priced at $80.

 The Marlena headpiece. A vintage-style fascinator inspired by the glamour of a by-gone era. This piece features a sparkling rhinestone embellishment and free-flowing white goose and ostrich feathers. Coming soon to Etsy, priced at $75.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! Are you planning on doing any on headbands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hair pieces they are soooo pretty ... Love them <3 Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there ladies. Thank you so much!

    Cheryl, yes I already have quite a few head band designs which you can see here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraCollections?section_id=7241212. The two fascinators above can also be made onto a head band in an asymmetric style too. Other than that, custom orders are always welcome so if I can be of any further help, please drop me a message anytime to info@aurorajewelryboutique.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! I had a pieces pretty similar to that. I love that you make those! Really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Romance In A Glance! I have many more to come. Stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nіce cоlors and even take a look , Great ideas we recognize you exposing that kind of information pertaining to the acrylic stones.

    ReplyDelete