Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring has most definitely sprung!

Wow! I can't believe my last blog post was last year! This year, I have to make it my mission to keep the blog more up to date. Meanwhile, here in NJ, it really does feel like spring has sprung! The buds are just starting to bloom and every morning I wake to hear hundreds of birds that live in our neighborhood, singing their little hearts out!

This also means one thing... WEDDING SEASON IS HERE! Spring is such a magical time... one of new beginning's and a fresh new start for everyone!

In celebration of your support of the Etsy store over the last 18 months, and in reaching a grand total of 500 fans (!) on our Facebook page, I'm going to be running my annual giveaway today for all of the upcoming spring and summer brides-to-be!

One lucky bride will be the winner of my brand new Paige bridal pendant and necklace set!

And so your bridesmaids, don't feel left out, I'm also going to throw in 2 pairs of my classic Purity pearl studs too!!!


Interested?! Here's how to enter:

• Visit & like us on Facebook.
• Find the bridal jewelry giveaway image and tag yourself.
• Then leave a comment on the same page stating why you should win.

Terms
• Only 1 entry per person permitted.
• Entrants must be residents of the United States.
• Competition will run from March 19th to April 5th 2012.
• One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Facebook on April 6th.
• Entrants must 'like' the Facebook page; www.facebook.com/aurorajewelryboutique.com before entering (as directed above).
• Prize also includes free domestic shipping.

For any queries, regarding this competition, please contact us at info@aurorabridalboutique.com.

Best of luck!




2 comments:

  1. Zapata Abraham
    Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From few days I am searching post on topic Bridal Accessories and find your post; very nice information you have share with us. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete