Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome to Aurora Jewelry Boutique's brand new blog!

Hi there everyone!

Here you'll find twice weekly posts offering great competitions, exclusive discounts and sneak peeks on my newly released pieces from my bridal jewelry and accessory range at Aurora Jewelry Boutique.

Being a recent bride myself, it is not very long since I was experiencing the woes of planning my wedding and putting my bridal ensemble together. With hundreds and hundreds of accessory options to choose from, I understand that it can be quite overwhelming, not to mention expensive. So with that in mind, by following my blog and viewing my handcrafted pieces on Etsy, I hope it will give you a new sense of bridal style direction and a great source of inspiration.

Along the way, I'll also be introducing you all to some of the best wedding vendors and products I have come across whilst planning my own wedding - including many from the handmade community. Whether it be a beautiful, vintage style button bouquet or an equisitely embellished lace garter, having something that has been hand crafted just for your own wedding day is something that I am proud to promote and be a part of.

If you're not familar with my work, please feel free to view it here. A lover of all things vintage inspired, glamourous and sparkly, I love to work with the finest components available including freshwater and Swarovski pearls, crystal and diamante. I'm also pleased to offer an exclusive bespoke design service for brides looking for something totally unique. If you'd like to read more about me and my work follow the 'About Me' section in the left hand column.

So many thanks for reading and stay tuned for more information soon! If you have any comments, questions or suggestions for new products please feel free to drop me a message anytime at rachel@aurorajewelryboutique.com. I'd also be happy to provide complimentary email consulations on your bridal accessory needs.

This is a new blog so please kindly recommend me to your family, friends, collegues and fellow brides to be.

Thank you and all the best planning!

Rachel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so excited that you had invited me to your giveaway, Rachel. We have been going together for nearly 28 years. We meaning my fiance and of course myself, Linda. Our love had done nothing but gotten stronger and stronger through the years. I almost lost my one and only in 11/19/2008 when he had a massive heart sttack and died three times and I'm so thankful that he made it through and that isn't all on 5/5/2010 I had a slight stroke.
    I'm just thankful that we're both here today even though both of our health is not to good.
    I have great respect for all my Kaboodle friends and the great times I have there and for introducing me to Etsy. I just love handmade things and the people who works there are so nice and understanding.
    When I saw that wedding hair comb that you were giving away my heart just melted becasue I just had added it to my list of things and I just love that comb so much. It will look so lovely in my hair and I would be so proud to wear it. I had bought two sets of earrings at Etsy plus a plant as well and I cherish my Etsy purchases. You folks at Etsy are very talented.
    Harold and I always calls each every time we get a chance to.
    Jewelry is my biggest addiction. I just love rings, necklaces, brooches, and earrings.
    God Bless you and everybody else and may whom ever wins this beautiful comb enjoy it for many years to come.
    Thank you so very much and I'll be the happiest girl in Iowa if I won this beautiiful hair comb, HAWKlNS1(Linda) your friend always.

    ReplyDelete